Pokémon Rinko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer
The sun is shining, the temperature is up, and trainers everywhere are out and about. There is also an abundance of Pokémon out too, so be careful and bring some extra Pokéballs!

Our Button

Affiliates

Internal viewings.

2 posters

Go down

Internal viewings. - Page 2 Empty Internal viewings.

Post by Dediles Sun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russel sat behind a fold up table at the pokemon center. There was a piece of paper hanging from it reading

'Pokemon Linguistics Study
pokemon and pokemon human pairs wanted for interview'

Russel had his laptop out, two microphones connected to said computer, and a sudoku book he was currently working on. Twilight was laying down next to the table, her tail flames lapping at Russel's shoe

There hadn't been too many people stopping at the table, and people that had thought it was some sort of media scouting. russel was low on patience. maybe if he went out and asked people for interviews it would be better. That's what twilight kept saying.
Dediles
Dediles

Pokédollars : 180

Back to top Go down

Internal viewings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Internal viewings.

Post by pokepikoo Fri May 30, 2014 1:24 pm

"Oh, well your welcome then. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you too much on what you needed help on. Are you sure that I can't do anything else to help?" David said after hearing Russel say that none of the information that he had given was helpful. While he didn't understand what exactly Russel was looking for or what the main purpose of this interview was, but David did know that he wanted to help him with it in some way. He didn't want to end up being useless to Russel or anyone else he met if he was asked of something to do.

pokepikoo

Pokédollars : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Dediles Fri May 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Russel switched off the microphone and started packing up. Twilight looked at him funny. He was fed up with all the useless information he had gathered. he lay back in his chair again to answer David.

"I just don't know where to start honestly. I've been at this whole thing for a full four years. I understand the basics, But I'm missing something. Pokemon speech isn't all about the words. As my professor put it, pokemon talk with their hearts as much with their mouths. No I don't think there is anything you can do. I think I need to get out of the city. I just haven't decided where in Rinko to go." Russel said, sighing. Twilight gave a concerned look, but let russel be.
Dediles
Dediles

Pokédollars : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by pokepikoo Fri May 30, 2014 2:50 pm

"Oh, okay then. Well, I hope you're able to find the information you need to Russel." David said as he heard Russel explain his situation. He became curious as to why Russel was trying to learn about pokemon speech. David had wished that he could understand pokemon speech at one point as well, so that he could fully understand what Yukari and Midnight said. However, he never feels as if it is neccesary for him to know that since he can understand how they feel through their actions and demeanor most of the time. David was slightly saddened due to the fact that he couldn't help Russel in his endeavor, but he didn't seem to show it, as he never really did with most of his emotions. Yukari nuzzled his cheek affectionately, knowing that he was feeling this way inside while Midnight shifted her eyes to David, also knowing that he was saddened.

pokepikoo

Pokédollars : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum